Bastet is an original design unique to Tenten Tenpo.
Inspired by Egyptian mythology, this pair was conceptualized as a tribute to the Goddess Bastet: Goddess of protection, cats, perfume/ointments, fertility, pregnancy, children, music, the arts, and warfare.
- Size of each earring: 25 (w) x 54 (h) mm
- Laser cut & engraved Acrylic pieces with14k Gold-plated studs, findings and faux crystals.
- Each piece is cleaned and buffed with a protective coat of Novus Plastic Clean and Shine solution which leaves a lustrous shine that resists repels dust, eliminates static and resists finger marking. Do not clean with alcohol as this will remove the protective layer. Gently wipe the acrylic pieces with a microfiber cleaning cloth (like those for cleaning screens/glass etc) instead.
- Colours in images provided may differ slightly from real-life.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Our accessories are individually handcrafted. As such, minor imperfections / differences in shape and size or slight scratches on surface are part of its charm. This is what makes handmade items special and should not be seen as a fault. Their small flaws will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability to be used as intended.