Gingko & Naga-Ginkgo
Pre-Orders are made to order upon payment and will take around 7-10 working days to be completed and shipped. For further customization options, DM us on Instagram.
Ginkgo & Naga-Ginkgo are original designs unique to Tenten Tenpo.
These designs were created based on the shape of leaves from Gingko Trees (銀杏). I often associate this motif to my poignant walks along the rustic streets of Japan.
- Size of each earring-
- Gingko: 40 (w) x 43(h) mm
- Naga-Gingko: 40 (w) x 54(h) mm
- Laser Cut & Engraved on 2.3mm Acrylic pieces.
- 14k Gold-plated Studs and findings.
- Each piece is cleaned and buffed with a protective coat of Novus Plastic Clean and Shine solution which leaves a lustrous shine that resists repels dust, eliminates static and resists finger marking. Do not clean with alcohol as this will remove the protective layer. Gently wipe the acrylic pieces with a microfiber cleaning cloth (like those for cleaning screens/glass etc) instead.
- Colours in images provided may differ slightly from real-life.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Our accessories are individually handcrafted. As such, minor imperfections / differences in shape and size or slight scratches on surface are part of its charm. This is what makes handmade items special and should not be seen as a fault. Their small flaws will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability to be used as intended.