Gardens of Embroidery (Diamond Shape with Warm Tones)
Gardens of Embroidery (Diamond Shape with Warm Tones)is an original design unique to Tenten Tenpo.
A picturesque garden scape is engraved into clear acrylic and filled with a soft pastel palette of acrylic paint. Made using 3mm Acrylic, this pair of earring is incredibly lightweight.
- Size of each earring: 25 (w) x 42 (h) mm
- Laser Cut & Engraved on 3mm Acrylic pieces and hand painted with Water-Based Acrylic Paint Markers. Do note that they may be some inconsistencies with the colouring due to minor inconsistencies of painting done by hand.
- 14k Gold-plated Studs and findings with copper core.
- Gently wipe the acrylic pieces with a microfiber cleaning cloth (like those for cleaning screens/glass etc) to remove dust and fingerprints.
- Colours in images provided may differ slightly from real-life.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Our accessories are individually handcrafted. As such, minor imperfections / differences in shape and size or slight scratches on surface are part of its charm. This is what makes handmade items special and should not be seen as a fault. Their small flaws will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability to be used as intended.