Puchi Pigments (Blue-Green Stud Pack)
Puchi Pigments is a collection of individually hand painted artworks made into petite studs.
Each piece is painstaking painted using layers of watercolour pigments before being sealed with UV resin from PADICO. These pieces are incredibly lightweight, hardy and are sweat and splash proof. However, they should not be immersed in water.
- Size of each earring-
- Square:10mm x 10mm
- Circle: 9mm x 9mm
- 14k Gold-plated Studs with copper core and silicone earring backing.
- Gently wipe the resin pieces with a microfiber cleaning cloth (like those for cleaning screens/glass etc) to remove dust and fingerprints.
- Colours in images provided may differ slightly from real-life.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Our accessories are individually handcrafted. As such, minor imperfections / differences in shape and size or slight scratches on surface are part of its charm. This is what makes handmade items special and should not be seen as a fault. Their small flaws will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability to be used as intended.