Regular price $28.00
SP Hanataki-Ichi is made of pieces cut from a handmade spray-painted acrylic canvas, resulted in a distinctive & unique colourway for each pair of earrings.
- Size of each earring: 12(w) x 46(h)mm.
- Laser Cut 2mm thick pieces on spray painted acrylic.
- 14k Gold-plated studs and findings with copper core.
- Swavorski crystal embellishments.
- Gently wipe the acrylic pieces with a microfiber cleaning cloth (like those for cleaning screens/glass etc) to remove dust and fingerprints.
- Colours in images provided may differ slightly from real-life.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Our accessories are individually handcrafted. As such, minor imperfections / differences in shape and size or slight scratches on surface are part of its charm. This is what makes handmade items special and should not be seen as a fault. Their small flaws will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability to be used as intended.